Droid Incredible Clock APp

motorhaith

Reaction score
ok... Coming from a droid incredible, I liked the weather animations when i unlocked the incredible... now that the X is rooted, (i now have an X) is there any way to put that same apk from the incredible to the X? I have found apps in the market and bought one called beautiful home that is similar to it but they dont have the weather animations... Any ideas?

heycow

Reaction score
If you mean the animation when you click on the forecast, then Beautiful Widgets does have that. Are you looking for something different?

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
I use BW as well but check out weather & toggle widget.

Sent from my DROIDX

OP
M

motorhaith

Reaction score
If you mean the animation when you click on the forecast, then Beautiful Widgets does have that. Are you looking for something different?

well, i know the beautiful widgets have that when you click on the app... but on the incredible, when i unlock my screen, the animation starts on its own, without any clicking whatsoever... like for instance, right now, i have a thunderstorm in my area, and when i unlock the incredible, the whole screen is covered with clouds and the screen flashes with lightning for about 3-5 seconds or until i click on the screen...

heycow

Reaction score
Oh yeah that's HTC Sense and isn't (yet) on the Droid X. I had it on my Touch Pro 2. I liked the raindrops and windshield wiper. :)

OP
M

motorhaith

Reaction score
Oh yeah that's HTC Sense and isn't (yet) on the Droid X. I had it on my Touch Pro 2. I liked the raindrops and windshield wiper. :)

do i need the whole htc sense just to get that little thing? i mean, i found the apk from the incredible... i just want to know if i would be able to install it?