Droid Incredible being discontinued?

BzB

Reaction score
the switch to LCD screens hasn't been confirmed yet and it wouldn't affect people who have already ordered. if they do switch the screens, supposedly the end user won't be able to tell difference. the screen on my old droid seemed to be pretty good though.

as far as the inc NOT being discontinued it seems everyone has gotten that except the mod of the NewsTeam, hookbill. ironic that a news person can't get the right info...lol...or is more interested in spreading mis-info....lol

JayCizzo

Reaction score
So can we close this thread if the Incredible is indeed not being discontinued? There is no hard proof so all this thread is doing is getting people worked up over nothing.

J

Johnly

Judging from the OP and link question marks, it seems it is more of a question than a statement. It is generating some interesting responses/info : )

J

Johnly

Plus now HTC is switching to LCD screens cuz of the Samsung mess, there would have to be a new sku regardless.

Not discontinued ppl, just some changes: new box, sd card added, different screens.

Now, if u came from a Droid, how do some of yall feel about going back to LCD screens?
I think you are right, and I thought this was the cause early on too. SKU#s equal hardware right. Then the new SKU#s should be in the system right? Can someone confirm this?