tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
I hate the name.

AuxiliaryPie

Reaction score
buy Rezound, save $250, get bigger screen, beats headphones.... yeah no-brainer there

RUSHgsxr

Reaction score
buy Rezound, save $250, get bigger screen, beats headphones.... yeah no-brainer there

I'll be checkin this out in a few months when the price is down, some of us want the smaller screen. I hate feelin like I have a laptop in my drawers.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

AuxiliaryPie

Reaction score
I'll be checkin this out in a few months when the price is down, some of us want the smaller screen. I hate feelin like I have a laptop in my drawers.

sorry but if losing .3" is worth $250 to you, you either have a great disposable income or you're a fool...

RUSHgsxr

Reaction score
sorry but if losing .3" is worth $250 to you, you either have a great disposable income or you're a fool...

Notice I said I'd check it out in a few months. The price will be down. Also, calling someone a fool because they like something different than you seems rather, well... foolish in itself doesn't it?

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
I've had both Incredibles and I loved them both but to be honest nothing about this new phone makes me wish that I waited to upgrade instead of getting the Rezound. No phone envy here.

This was posted using my Rezound.

AuxiliaryPie

Reaction score
Notice I said I'd check it out in a few months. The price will be down. Also, calling someone a fool because they like something different than you seems rather, well... foolish in itself doesn't it?

no. foolish would be saying "you're dumb for liking smaller phones". This is also foolish: "well i could get a better phone (Rezound) right now for $250 LESS, but instead ill wait a few months for its outdated successor (the inc 4G) to become more dated because .3" of a screen makes that much of a difference in my pocket"

RUSHgsxr

Reaction score
no. foolish would be saying "you're dumb for liking smaller phones". This is also foolish: "well i could get a better phone (Rezound) right now for $250 LESS, but instead ill wait a few months for its outdated successor (the inc 4G) to become more dated because .3" of a screen makes that much of a difference in my pocket"

I've played with a rezound, didn't like it for some reason. I like the size of my dinc. I'm not a phone geek, I use it for text, calls, net and various apps, so I don't really care bout performance and that stuff. So this phone would be a pretty big step up from my original incredible. Anyways, its few months before my upgrade so who knows what I'll get.