Droid Incredible 4G LTE Specs and Pricing

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
incredible4.png

Verizon Droid Does website has just unveiled the HTC Droid Incredible 4G. With a $299.00 price tag one you get a Dual Core 1.2GHz CPU, 1GB RAM, all neatly packed away underneath a 4-inch qHD Super LCD display. Specs include:
  • 8 megapixel rear camera
  • 1080p HD video recording
  • VGA front-facing camera
  • Beats Audio
  • 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot
  • 1700mAh battery
  • 8GB internal memory
  • Expandable memory up to 32GB microSD card
  • Size: 2.4 x 4.8 x 0.46 inches
  • Weight: 4.66 ounces
Was anyone expecting a little more "punch" from this newest Droid?

Source: Droid Does

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Expect a lil more punch? With the One series launching....yea. Unless this is gonna be a cousin to the One series..then its fine. The S4 looks nice on paper and benchmarks anyway. Only benchmark I care about is battery life now. Performance is too similar with these phones now. Also would like to know if it comes with ICS and the new Sense UI.

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm a little disappointed in the price. With the HTC One X launching for $199, $299 seems a bit overpriced.

armeddroid

Reaction score
I messed with the ATT's One X over the weekend. Screen resolution is off the hook. The phone is very light and quick albeit it wasn't activited. Def IMO beats S2 but this phone aside from it no longer being quad core due to the LTE chip. This Incredible 4G LTE is some watered version of the One S. I'm gonna check it again once it's released but so far, Incredible 4g LTE is no longer on my wish list.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Detonation

Reaction score
Hopefully the $300 price tag is just a leftover from copying the Razr Maxx page (since the Inc 4g page links to the Razr Maxx still) and it will be corrected once the page is official. Otherwise, $300 is ridiculous for this phone.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I did some reading and its supposed to come with the new Sense UI, its a good possibility it comes with ICS. I wonder if it will get hated on for having no on screen keys..lol.

I like that wireless mirror accessory. Seen it demoed on Youtube...but I think that was with the quad core version. Hopefully that feature makes to all their upcoming high end phones or just more phones from other manufactures.

Cripton805

Reaction score
Vga front camera? Seriously...
And this might have beats support without the headphones. I read on phonearena that it was for reduced cost a couple weeks ago. Reduced cost for profit! Not customers...

Only 1700mah battery?

Its a true shame HTC

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
I'm a little disappointed in the price. With the HTC One X launching for $199, $299 seems a bit overpriced.
Amazon just listed it at $149.00 on contract. They need to price this handset competitively...

Escobar

Reaction score
Forget the One series, this sounds like a watered down Rezound

Sent from my HTC REZOUND using DroidForums

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
That battery seems very low.

Not for HTC! :p All kidding aside, the Nexus only launched with an 1850 mAh battery. Companies know people are focused on form factor and until new battery technology is developed (or all are internalized), you won't see many phones launching with more than a 2000 mAh battery stock.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

tiggerxplur

Reaction score
Is this not the One X with a different name? Looks pretty much the same. I haven't kept up with the specs of the One X.