1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid Incredible 2 Will not come on/charge

Discussion in 'Droid 2 Tech Issues' started by imMalikk, Jan 20, 2013.

1. imMalikk

imMalikk New Member

Hello, Anyone, Or everyone. I need help with my droid incredible 2. A few months ago it just stopped working completely. I never thought to do anything about i just used an old phone with WiFi, So, I don't use actual data, I just use it with WiFi. Okay, So... I was playing ps3... My phone vibrated as in i had got a message or notification. I went to go check it and my phone was off. So, I tried to turn it back on of course, and the phone wouldn't come on. I thought the phone was dead so i went on and plugged it in. The charging light never showed and said the phone was charging. So i was like "Well this is weird" and i guess that was when i found out the phone wasn't working, SO now i just use an HTC Evo 3D. But, Moral of the story my phone will not come on, Charge, Or go into recovery menu. PLEASE HELP

GREATLY APPRECIATED.:frown:
Search tags for this page
droid incredible 2 not charging
droid incredible 2 will not charge
droid incredible 2 will not charge or turn on

droid incredible 2 wont charge

droid incredible 2 wont charge or turn on
droid incredible 2 wont turn on or charge
htc droid incredible 2 not charging
htc droid incredible 2 will not charge

htc incredible 2 not charging

htc incredible 2 wont charge