Droid Incredible 2 vs. Droid Charge

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible 2' started by sonnl, Jul 7, 2011.

1. sonnl

sonnl New Member

Okay, so after months of fighting with Verizon, there finally ready to give me a new phone as a replacement for the HTC Thunderbolt, and these are my two options. I was hoping some of you who have had the one of these or both could help me out in deciding which to choose. I always here on the forums that the phone you want depends on what you use it for the most, so here are a list of things I need, and then some I want.

most importantly, what phone has the best camera
    call quality
    text speed
    speaker
    gps
    flashlight
    which has the least lag
    do either of these have netflix
    screen that works best in the sun

also could anyone list some fun stuff about the phones that i might not know.

Honestly best help might come from an ex thunderbolt owner who could just basically tell me all the stuff thats better than that haha.
    thanks guys

Also, 4G doesnt matter to me, its not directly in my area, and probably wont be for a year, and I tend to get phones every year anyway.
  2. kingsway8605

kingsway8605 New Member

The incredible 2 does not have permanent root and it is unclear when or if ever it will get it. The extra RAM on the incredible 2 makes it fly though. The charge has lte and a better screen. The charge feels plastic, cheap, and in my opinion has a poor design.

Sent from my Droid Bionic
  3. Stelv

Stelv New Member

I just got the dinc2. My cousin has the Charge. This thing is even faster than a Charge or Fascinate with a voodoo kernel overclocked...and that is with this thing stock unrooted! The RAM really does make a difference. Build quality was horrible on my fasicnate and the gps sucked...so I am done with Samsung for now. My cousin gets some force closing on the Charge but it seems like its ok. Not very many problems so far for her.

sent from my inc2
Search tags for this page
compare htc incredible 2 vs droid x2 vs droid charge
droid charge vs droid incredible 3

droid incredible 2 vs droid charge

htc incredible 2 vs droid charge
incredible+2+vs+droid charge