Droid Inc Usage (unlimited?)

jpoutre

Reaction score
Let me start by saying I am a new smartphone user (Day one with the Droid Inc.).

I know my dataplan says unlimited but is there a limit that I will get nailed with if I go over some usage amount? I am asking because I have been using Pandora and love it. But if I sit at work 8 to 10 hours a day with it (Pandora is blocked at work), plus driving, etc, I would imagine that takes up a bunch of bandwidth. No? Will it be too much? How can I tell? Or is this unlimited really unlimited, as long as whatever app I am using is legit.

Thanks.

John

buckfill

Reaction score
I would like to think "unlimited" means just that. But, I'm sure somebody on this board actually read the fine print legal stuff, so I'll leave that to them.

However, to find out how much data you're using you can log into your myverizon account and view everything there. It gives you pretty up to date info on all data, sms, voice info.

Good luck.

rockrchic923

Reaction score
In the app store there is also an app called Net Counter, that gives you a total amount of data that you are using. Its free and gives you a really good idea of how much you are using in a day. I have the unlimited data package and have never had any problems with verizon and overages. I would think that if you are using the bandwidth on legit things than it wouldn't be a problem.

:beer2: