droid inc legit?

lonzorizo

Reaction score
My d1 is ready to be layed to rest. I'm holdin out till the dual cores come out before i renew my contract, but until then I plan on finding something a lil faster off craigslist. I know the htc droid incredible has an unlocked bootloader and a 1ghz processor, and theyre relatively cheap on cl. Should I make the plunge? I havnt really messed round with an incredible would it be a worthy upgrade for now?

jr313

Reaction score
Yes its a very nice phone i had one bfore i got my TB and was very happy with it..u have to get past the no physical keyboard but after that theres nuthn i could complain about it so if u can get one for cheap go for it and theres tons of devs workn on it so thats a plus also..

OP
L

lonzorizo

Reaction score
Alright awesome thanks buddy that's what I was hopin to hear.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
i upgraded from a D1 to an Incredible and I love it.

I never really used the keyboard on the Droid and found it unnecessary for possibly my future phones.

The Incredible is quick, light, and does everything the Droid does but better. The downside is battery life, but I learned not to check my phone every 10 minutes...

It's a great phone to hold you over til your next upgrade and definitely an upgrade in itself.

tontovy

Reaction score
I just got my inc a few days ago and I love it I have no idea why I didn't get a droid earlier haha I love swype so much I prefer it over a physical keyboard

Sent from my Incredible using DroidForums