Droid in My Honda????

italaincouture7

Reaction score
Im picking up my new Insight on Monday and I know it has USB and AUX inputs ..so I was wondering if anyone had an Insight or even a new Honda...were you able to plug it into your Honda and play Pandora radio through it??? I would love to do that!!! Pandora is way better then XM and free of course!

Reaction score
I have a 2006 honda civic, and yes it will work. All my phone calls come through the speakers of the car as well. It will cut the music off and you can talk through the speakers. All your sound will come through there podcasts if you use google listen or whatever,pandora,slacker,your stock music player etc.

GaryMorrison

Reaction score
I have a new Crosstour and the blue tooth works great with the phone, have not tried the iPod. However, if you need to enter numbers via voice, I found that giving the area code, then 3 digits, then 4 digits each in separate steps gave the best (and quickest) results. Then again, my wife claims she can never understand me...

pjo1966

Reaction score
I have a new Crosstour and the blue tooth works great with the phone, have not tried the iPod. However, if you need to enter numbers via voice, I found that giving the area code, then 3 digits, then 4 digits each in separate steps gave the best (and quickest) results. Then again, my wife claims she can never understand me...

You can voice dial through Bluetooth with Honda?

GaryMorrison

Reaction score
You can voice dial through Bluetooth with Honda?[/QUOTE]

Yes, if you have a Bluetooth capable radio. Mine works quite well. I liked it so much, I added a new Bluetooth capable radio to the dogs' van.

Gary

pjo1966

Reaction score
You can voice dial through Bluetooth with Honda?

Yes, if you have a Bluetooth capable radio. Mine works quite well. I liked it so much, I added a new Bluetooth capable radio to the dogs' van.

Gary

So it's not the Honda's stock radio but an aftermarket one.

Last edited:

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Im picking up my new Insight on Monday and I know it has USB and AUX inputs ..so I was wondering if anyone had an Insight or even a new Honda...were you able to plug it into your Honda and play Pandora radio through it???
You can via aux but not via USB. With USB you'll only be able to mount the SD card and listen to music stored on it.

REMilk

Reaction score
I have a 2006 Honda Element. I use my DROID for the GPS function in it. Today, I started Pandora, plugged a patch cord from the audio out of the DROID, to the AUX IN on the element. Sounded pretty good. I then turned on GPS. I drove around Richmond, VA listening to my Pandora station with the GPS running. I did have a couple of drop outs on Pandora, there must have been a couple of weak areas for 3G.

Just my experiance, yours may vary.

Bob