1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid in Canada info

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by haarism, Nov 30, 2009.

1. haarism

haarism New Member

So I understand the Droid/Milestone is coming out in Canada with telus early 2010 (big WOOT WOOT) and I have a few questions about that

I read that it would come as the milestone which is a gsm device does that mean it can be unlocked to run on fido for example, no data plan, im fine with using wi fi only for internet/internet related stuff (i plan on going with the 25 dollar plan unlimited texts and 100 mins)

If that’s not possible I understand that it is a smartphone and I have to get a smartphone plan with that, so I was wondering if it would be possible to get it on a regular plan (clear choice 30), I don’t mind paying any extra one time fees

it’s either this or an iphone and please I really want this
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2009
Search tags for this page
canada droid contact information

canada droid contact number

contact info for canadadroid

use droid phone in canada verizon