droid htc sense widget

Lynx

Reaction score
does anyone know if there is an app for the droid to have the sense ui widget for messaging?

Not that I know of but GDE has a messaging widget in it and Handcent has a pop up you can use. You can also download Pure Messaging Widget and set it up for texts, emails, facebook, or twitter. I use that and its pretty good.

Lynx

Reaction score
No problem.. hope it helps, I use it because I can configure so many things w/ 1 program.

KyleChx

Reaction score
what ever happened to that ROM port of the 2.1 SENSE anyway? can't find it on any droid forum

ips

Reaction score
Its being worked on at alldroid, supposed to be a working beta by the end of this week, and its supposedly coming along very nicley.

KyleChx

Reaction score
AW! can't wait for that! first non-htc phone (was a heavy wino htc user) and always loved sense ui

averma1

Reaction score
lookup beautiful widgets, it replicates almost all the sense UI widgets.
like the clocks, the wifi/gps toggles, messaging widget, weather, and a few more

pure grid calendar widget is a good knock off of the sense calendar.

and if you search rockon in the market theirs a player called "3" that is free and is an awesome music app and is similar to sense (though its actually better than the HTC music player, especially in "wall view")