Droid homework tracking application

DrewMullen

Reaction score
alright well i was hoping to find an app that:

i can easily input homework assignments - due dates - assignment tasks.
and could easily see which assignments are currently in progress with maybe a color coded due date?

does anyone else have a suggestion for keeping track of homework an easy way via app?

been trying to use g calender - though it doesnt seem that good for it...

matt011990

Reaction score
I've been looking for something like this. It would be even better if it could sync with a Google Chrome extension or Google account so you could just edit stuff in the browser, similar to the g calendar.

Dragoro

Reaction score
I just got Class Buddy Pro. Its pretty good, still figuring out some stuff, and no auto sync but it will sync to your google calendar. Works pretty good so far, I like it.

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
this sounds like you work at a nice school.... lol

I'm all for apps, but you don't necessarily need an app for this. Kind of like getting a mortgage calculator app when there are plenty online.... Just because an app is made, doens't mean I have to get it. make sense.

Either way, what's going wrong about a google calendar? "Mr. mcatdtDROID class page" set to "public view" but only I can edit. Then, all you have to give students is the link. They pull up the webpage that shows all you post. Why wouldn't that work?

I use jorte calendar app on my D2, and it shows my school calendar, my personal calendar, and my ref schedule calendar, all in different colors on my calendar app. I could easily give my personal calendar link (if I wanted) and they could see it, but not my ref or school calendar. I can enter an event under that specific google account, and it shows up in the correct color on my jorte, and shows up the way the students could see it.

and if kids have a droid, or even iphone, or bb, or whatever that has a google calendar app, they canset their phone up to "view" that calendar from their device.

Interesting idea though.... I don't think my school is ready for this kind of thing. GREAT idea for a college or university setting though, I think.

FWIW - I think I'm going to adapt this theory to posting (for my refs in my association) a master schedule of events that are going on and who's working them. I already use google docs extensively for displaying contact info for refs, coaches, corespondance, etc that they can see but only I can edit.

rlarson_mn

Reaction score
I use an app named 'Android Task. Though its a 'task' manager its features can be adapted to be used like you described. It's available from the Market and at a great price. It's free and will sync with the Google calendar application!

patricia39

Reaction score
Every time I have homework, I always mark my calendar when will be the due date of that homework. But then my friend introduces me thisDroid homework tracking application, my homework habit has changed. I can easily know when the due date of my homework was without looking and marking at my calendar. It was just a nice homework application.