droid headphone jack broke no customer service...

bje1982

Reaction score
No your absolutely right sir. I was wrong. It must be part of a bigger consiracy by Verizon to see how many people they can screw..
Yes, Verizon screws alot of people everyday. Some of verizon employees are giving people the wrong information on defective phones making people use the insurance when it clearly is a defective issue. And I know someone who works for Verizon, in a different department and they treat their employees like crap. I hear it is a terrible company to work for.

Not everyone is happy with who they work for. That is part of human nature. Over the years, I have met a few Verizon employees and most, but not all liked their employment; however, there were a few who didn't. This does not make the company a bad place to work or do business with.

For personal use (work related, Government supplied BB and nothing I say or do will change that), I have had Sprint, AT&T and Verizon, and out of those three companies, Verizon has been the best. Not only with coverage, but with service from their customer service department. Sprint I would label as second for customer service and AT&T last for coverage and service. So, it all depends on what the customer expects. One bad experience with any company can turn a customer into a raving lunatic in regard to the service or quality of the system.

There is no doubt if you live in out of the way locations, or do a lot of traveling, Verizon or Sprint are the only real two options.

I currently use Verizon, and even though AT&T offers hardly any service in this area, I could easily jump to Sprint, but see no reason too. Verizon has treated me well, and has given me no reason to jump to another company. Of course, this could change if I have problems and Verizon starts screwing with me.
However, back on subject, just because a person has a problem that most likely could be caused by a defect, does not mean the company will automatically try and screw them in the repair. For those reasons, I know I personally disregard those types of posts as someone who has a bone to pick and will offer no real meaningful information on how to get the problem fixed.
However, I am now getting quite curious myself as to why the jack broke

Thank you for that. Very well put I appreciate your input.