Droid Hard DRive ?????

glider08

Reaction score
If i take video and it gets deleted by accident from my sd card. Can i retreive it back or is it gone for good.:icon_eek:

markmicallef

Reaction score
If i take video and it gets deleted by accident from my sd card. Can i retreive it back or is it gone for good.:icon_eek:

No, As long as you don't write to that area if the card. There are free programs out there as well as hundreds of paid programs. The free one I am thinking of slips my mind right now. I will keep looking and post it when I find it.

NOTE: If this video is important to you stop using your Droid now. Installing apps taking pics or videos or even browsing the web can overwrite where the video was.

iPirate

Reaction score
the video of your girlfriend dancing naked is safe my friend.

as the poster above said you can get a free app to search deleted files and retrieve them most of the time.

My old phone failed at some point and messed up the file information on my SD card but I was able to retrieve all of the photos videos etc!

OP
G

glider08

Reaction score
thanks....let me know if you fing the free program...lost some family pics i was going to put on home computer.

iPirate

Reaction score
for the future, you can create a private album on picasa and upload all of your images to that album. so if your phone goes away you still have your photos. videos don't upload for me though.