Droid Hacks the Playstation 3

Rivers

Reaction score
The Video shows this being done on the Original PS3 is it done the same way on the Slim ?

Sorry to sound ignorant of this, but what does this allow you to do now?

funny you should ask this check out my new video on some the possibilities that can be done

[video=youtube;RgDRirw_uDo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgDRirw_uDo"]YouTube - Jailbreak PS3 Showing The Possibilities[/video]

azules9780

Reaction score
I still don't understand what you were trying to show there. But then again, I have a 360 and have never had a ps3 so I dunno. At any rate, it would be cool if they were able to make stuff for the xbox too.

Rivers

Reaction score
I still don't understand what you were trying to show there. But then again, I have a 360 and have never had a ps3 so I dunno. At any rate, it would be cool if they were able to make stuff for the xbox too.

okay try this

[video=youtube;3bIHtcguneI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bIHtcguneI]YouTube - Jailbreak PS3 Running snes9X[/video]

UNC

Reaction score
I love how I posted this like last week, and it was taken down.. =[

DAMNIT MAN!! I wish he didn't take yours down a week ago because I updated just like 4 days ago and it doesn't work with 3.42!!!!!!

cystic

Reaction score
danDroid,
I'm pretty sure I sent you this link about a week ago. where have you been?

AceDROID

Reaction score
I love how I posted this like last week, and it was taken down.. =[

DAMNIT MAN!! I wish he didn't take yours down a week ago because I updated just like 4 days ago and it doesn't work with 3.42!!!!!!

damn, that sucks dude. I read around that there's a way you can downgrade to 3.41 relatively easy. Also, I haven't had this confirmed yet, but I was told from someone that you won't be able to access online play or the PSN if you don't have the latest firmware running on the PS3. Can anyone confirm this? Or is this just misguided information?

AceDROID

Reaction score
Has anyone here tried to accomplish this? I have yet to attempt it, with a lack of interwebz and all (tethering FTW). I've thought about just doing it and see how it works. If noone has yet to do it I may post a video of myself attempting it (hopefully I won't have to edit :wink:)

Rivers

Reaction score
damn, that sucks dude. I read around that there's a way you can downgrade to 3.41 relatively easy. Also, I haven't had this confirmed yet, but I was told from someone that you won't be able to access online play or the PSN if you don't have the latest firmware running on the PS3. Can anyone confirm this? Or is this just misguided information?

no you can not downgrade from 3.42

yes you can not play online without the latest FW 3.42 seeing how the JB only works on 3.41