Droid GOGO deal ???

Mossy517

Reaction score
I did a search and could not find the answer I was looknig for and being new here I'm not sure if this belongs here.

I am looking to find out when the BOGO deal on the droid is going to end, we are able to get the upgrades on July 2nd and am hoping the promo is still going on. Also anyone know when/If verizion plans to go to teired data plans? Wil it be before july?

Title should be BOGO sorry!

bryanthecomputerguy

Reaction score
July 17th

I am due for my early upgrade on my main line on July 9th and called 611 today to find out if they knew if the promo would still be going on. The guy at 611 said July 17th.

OP
M

Mossy517

Reaction score
I am due for my early upgrade on my main line on July 9th and called 611 today to find out if they knew if the promo would still be going on. The guy at 611 said July 17th.

Cool thanks! I called last week somtime too. They told me June 27th. Obviousley it is still going on and the price dropped as well! Works for me! We will be getting the droids on Sat!

SnoDrtRider

Reaction score
Most of the time they will give you an early upgrade for $20...

My Samsung was only a year old and I was able to pay $20 and get an early upgrade but...
I have been a Verizon customer for 10 years and my account has 4 devices on it and my bill is $250 a month.