Ok, so i left my phone out during a light storm for about 3 hours ( yes i know im stupid). So i went outside after realizing omfg its outside and found it. However my phone was still on and working. I took it inside and saw water inside the screen. Removing the battery and drying it off i placed each part in a bowl of rice and placed a heat lamp on low over the bowls overnight. It is working fine with all the water out of the screen. However, it gets warm right above teh battery where the camera is. Even when i just set it on a table while its on it maintains about 95 degrees. Does anyone know why? Yes i have a warranty for water damage but i really want to try to salvage this first.