Today I was using my Droid in the Jeep while my wife and I traveled to visit some friends. When I left the house, I had 90% battery. I used the Google Maps and was using my official VZW cigarette lighter plug for the Droid, and about 75 miles later, I noticed my phone was very hot, and was down to 60%. How did that happen? So, I rebooted the phone, didn't turn Google Maps on at all, and when we reached our destination about 50 miles later, the phone was hot again, and battery was down to 30%. I've seen this before, but not as extreme as today. Anyone think I have a bad charger? Or is this a common thing with others too?