Droid FTW!

Master224

Reaction score
i just got my droid 2 days ago and it allready is an amazing phone i hope to make many friends on this form :motdroidhoriz:

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
i just got my droid 2 days ago and it allready is an amazing phone i hope to make many friends on this form :motdroidhoriz:

Welcome, Master224! Glad you've decided to join us! So jump right in and make yourself at home! Read, read, and read some more. You'll be amazed at how much you can teach yourself by just reading the threads. Hope you enjoy your time here and if you get stuck or need some help, don't be afraid to ask!

:welcome:

OP
M

Master224

Reaction score

Welcome, Master224! Glad you've decided to join us! So jump right in and make yourself at home! Read, read, and read some more. You'll be amazed at how much you can teach yourself by just reading the threads. Hope you enjoy your time here and if you get stuck or need some help, don't be afraid to ask!

:welcome:
I have done alot and i mean alot of reading and i found that theres a whole nother side to the droid i didnt think was possable O_O like roms and Over clocking i hope to do theres soon