1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid Friendly Fonts

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by vpshockwave, Jan 18, 2010.

1. vpshockwave

vpshockwave New Member

Since changing the font has been around for a bit, I assume many users are using different fonts. I've tried many, but a lot of them just don't work very well. Maybe we could compile a list with Droid-friendly fonts? Just a thought. Using the Spare Parts app to adjust the overall font size does help though.

I'm using a font called "Existence Light" from dafont. It's a bit thin, but looks good.
  2. realigion

realigion New Member

I'm about to start getting into theming, I think compiling a list of nice fonts (in categories) would be very useful.

I love Existence, I use it in my graphic design all the time :)
  3. realigion

realigion New Member

I found the Zune font, it's called Zegoe.
    I haven't tried it out on my Droid yet, but it's a very nice looking font, if anyone wants it, let me know and I'll find a place to upload it.