Droid Freezes

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by abtre, Dec 27, 2010.

1. abtre

abtre New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Gingerbread Keyboard Issues

I've got BB 0.6.1 installed, using Chevy's 1.2Ghz ulowV kernel, with LauncherPro and the fix for it. The battery life and everything else works perfect. I run into extreme lag, however, when I'm typing on the soft keyboard, namely texting; I use chompSMS. I want to say something is awry with my keyboard, because when I was still using 0.5, I installed the Gingerbread keyboard and that's when my lag began.

I question whether it's the keyboard or chompSMS, though. The keyboard lags, but the entire phone freezes 0.5 - 1.5 seconds before I get a text, just like it did with my Eris...Now, I had Chevy's 1.1Ghz ulowV on my BB 0.5 install, used the default for a few days on 0.6.1, and then switched over to Chevy's 1.2Ghz ulowV. The problems exists with all three kernels.

I'm not really sure what else to play with, or what's even causing the problem.

Thanks for any suggestions you guys have.

#1 abtre, Dec 27, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2010
  2. Goose07

Goose07 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I've also been experiencing some pretty crazy lag issues on 6.2 running the stock kernel. Im not sure if its the keyboard. It happens now and then and a lot of the time a battery pull is necessary. Help?

3. Goose07

Goose07 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    EDIT

My phone was up for 113 hours with no lag what so ever. I think whatever it was (probably a rouge app) had fixed itself. Compache enabled seems to be working fine for me now.

Search tags for this page

droid bionic hangs up lags

droid pro freezes or hangs fix