Droid Forums

Adam74

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 7
I'm not having a log in error at all. In fact, although I still am learning how to work the app, I like it!!! It is laid out nicely IMHO

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
No login issue here but I've been absent since prior to the rebuild and face lift... Can I just say," OMFG, I LOVE THE NEW APP! " I have been out with surgery, so coming back to an OTA update, factory data reset and internal wipe, I am AMAZED and THRILLED with its new look!
Not sure why adds when i'm running the paid version but perhaps its a selectable option that I've missed?

SallyC

Reaction score
One nice upcoming feature will be the ability to "Like." I've been bugging them about that forever and winter posted on 4/13 that it should be included in the upcoming vB plugin release. dancedroid

They will also be working on ICS support for the next version of DF & Tapatalk.

OP
cece5702

cece5702

Reaction score
It's growing on me finally. I don't like the ad banners that appear at the bottom now though :-(

SallyC

Reaction score
It's growing on me finally. I don't like the ad banners that appear at the bottom now though :-(

If you buy Tapatalk you will not see ads. Guess it depends on if the add'l forums and no ads are worth it to you.

OP
cece5702

cece5702

Reaction score
SallyC said:
If you buy Tapatalk you will not see ads. Guess it depends on if the add'l forums and no ads are worth it to you.

What's Tapatalk? Is it the same Forum?

SallyC

Reaction score
What's Tapatalk? Is it the same Forum?

Tapatalk is forum access software that supports many, many forums you can manage and participate in. Forum owners can activate Tapatalk on their forum for free, but it also provides them the ability to offer their own forum app (rebranding Tapatalk) with various pricing and feature options. It's a very nice option for forum members who may not own Tapatalk. But if you buy Tapatalk at Google Play, then you can access all the forums that support it without ads.

OP
cece5702

cece5702

Reaction score
SallyC said:
Tapatalk is forum access software that supports many, many forums you can manage and participate in. Forum owners can activate Tapatalk on their forum for free, but it also provides them the ability to offer their own forum app (rebranding Tapatalk) with various pricing and feature options. It's a very nice option for forum members who may not own Tapatalk. But if you buy Tapatalk at Google Play, then you can access all the forums that support it without ads.

Wow! Okay thanks :)