Droid Forums, yay!

Rawr

Reaction score
Whats up. Had my droid for about 3 months now.
Just found these forums when my texts were wiped and I wanted to figure out how/why.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum. were you using the stock messenger? It's too late now but you should get mybackup from the market. it saves all of your data just in case.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Forum. If you need help with anything else, please let us know. I use My Backup Pro but I hear a lot of great things about Titanium in the Market. Check both out.

OP
Rawr

Rawr

Reaction score
Alright. Will do. Thank you all. And I will lookup all of those. Lol. Sucks that its too late now. :( Had a lot of good messages. Didn't think id ever lose em. Even lost the special ones that I locked.

ldimick

Reaction score
Alright. Will do. Thank you all. And I will lookup all of those. Lol. Sucks that its too late now. :( Had a lot of good messages. Didn't think id ever lose em. Even lost the special ones that I locked.

I'll let you in on a secret. On the forums we have a Friday special. If you tell us the contents and who sent your special locked messages we will help you look for them. :icon_ devil: For Free!

OP
Rawr

Rawr

Reaction score
My special messages may or may not have included nudies from an ex that I was going to use against her.. lol. I just hadn't thought of how yet. I would have saved them. But my new girl probly wouldn't have approved. Lol. Even with my evil plans. She uses my droid to search the internet when were on road trips. :p Oh and take pictures. I fully support the 5 mega pixel nudies.