Droid Forums Shirts?

cyber3d

Reaction score
SO, when are you guys taking pre paid orders?

I've done a lot of T-Shirt SIlkscreen graphics if help is needed to make it happen.

zoiko

Reaction score
shirts...

If you guys already have a screenprinter please disregard this offer.... but if you guys are still looking for a screenprinter, please let me print you a sample with no commitment and a chance to print them for you. I think I can get you guys a price where it will let you put money back into the forum. Please contact me for more info.

Thanks,

Jesse
inkedcity — Home
[email protected]

cuskit

Reaction score
I think we have enough votes to move ahead on this, eh? ;)

I might have to change my size if they don't get here soon.

When you are ready to order - go here and tell them mike the cabinet maker sent you:
dogwig.com

They have a shop next to mine and do some awesome stuff! I'm sure most of you guys will recognize all the band names on their client list. :) mikey

cuskit

Reaction score

When you are ready to order - go here and tell them mike the cabinet maker sent you:
dogwig.com

They have a shop next to mine and do some awesome stuff! I'm sure most of you guys will recognize all the band names on their client list. :) mikey

Not sure what happened to the link - somehow it's combined with droidforums? Yikes!

Try this one:
www.dogwig.com

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

dogwig.com

Not sure what happened to the link - somehow it's combined with droidforums? Yikes!

Try this one:
www.dogwig.com

Sorry, Mikey, link still no good...