Droid Forums February Case Contest

OP
danDroid

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Very nice photos so far, keep 'em coming!

xsylus

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra H4233
Too bad I've already submitted mine because I just had a great idea for a picture; maybe someone else could do it. A picture of the Droid with the text on the screen that says "This IS the Droid that you are looking for." And maybe a Storm Trooper action figure is standing next to it and/or R2D2 & C3PO.

dfwdroid

Reaction score
There is mine :)
Droid will lead to the extension of other smartphone....it is the survival of the fitest, only the strong ones will survive!!!

dfwdroid

Reaction score
SORRY i forgot the "DroidForums.net" text on the pic :(

There is mine
Droid will lead to the extension of other smartphone....it is the survival of the fitest, only the strong ones will survive!!!

bpad10

Reaction score
Nuts...I've got to get in this...just dropped my naked droid onto the ice and scuffed up the corners.....luckily nothing else, yet...

A lot of great pics....

sportadic22

Reaction score
can i post a picture that has like.. a few pictures inside of it?... my idea is like a collage kinda

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
moz-screenshot-3.png

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Here ya go, sorry about that last post from me...lol I couldn't figure out how to copy it into the message exactly so my bad, you can delete that post....
DFCONTEST.jpg

And also my camera isn't that good so sorry for the quality.....I used my webcam off my netbook.....

Neko

Reaction score
My Droid is not in the photo because I had to use it to take this photo. I thought I would enter it into the contest anyway. :)

neko-albums-contest-picture537-contest.jpg

Griffin

Reaction score
Griffin's February Contest Entry

Wife snapped this today at lunch with her Eris.

BullDroid

Reaction score
Here ya go, sorry about that last post from me...lol I couldn't figure out how to copy it into the message exactly so my bad, you can delete that post....
DFCONTEST.jpg

And also my camera isn't that good so sorry for the quality.....I used my webcam off my netbook.....

This one literally made me LOL :) You get my vote sir! Im not creative enough to do these :( haha