Droid Forums February Case Contest

OP
danDroid

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice! This is exactly what I had in mind for the contest.

Here's my photo for the contest...

coolkidd.jpg

gregsjh13

Reaction score
This is no far!..i editted my picture and at the time you did not say we couldnt..WHY CHANGE IT NOW?!?!?

coolkidd

Reaction score
Hmm.. What size is the image?

I am getting a Server IO Error when I try to upload my jpg. Any advice?

its a tiny guy, only 46.9kb res is 640 x 425px

You shouldn't have any problem.... my file is almost @ 2MB... It took a while to upload but it did upload correctly....

@ danDroid... Thanks... I was going to surround it with a bunch of iPhones but only 2 of my co-workers would like to join the fun... all of them is in denial....:icon_ banana:

badz

Reaction score
Hmm.. What size is the image?

its a tiny guy, only 46.9kb res is 640 x 425px

You shouldn't have any problem.... my file is almost @ 2MB... It took a while to upload but it did upload correctly....

@ danDroid... Thanks... I was going to surround it with a bunch of iPhones but only 2 of my co-workers would like to join the fun... all of them is in denial....:icon_ banana:

Well I understand I shouldn't have a problem... but I am heh. Hence the asking for help.

I can easily enough host the image outside of the droidforums gallery and post it but I don't want to be disqualified.

badz

Reaction score
I think I got my uploading issue fixed. Was a network issue on my end (not a surprise being on a campus net).

segen77

Reaction score
It's family friendly because the naughty parts have been censored.:icon_ banana:

Segen77DroidLove.jpg