Droid Forums App?

Kdubbjr

Reaction score
Wouldnt it be nice to have a droid forums app? The mobile version of the forums is nice but Id like an app specially made for Droids with awesome navigation.

searayman

Reaction score
I remember a little while ago there were talks about this, and i think some people started to get together but i guess nothing came of this.

I would do a search and try and find the old thread and contact the people who started to get together.

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
If I had a droidforums app, my battery would go to hell in a matter of minutes...

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Great part of having a webkit browser is not needing an app to view sites.... I don't bother with the mobile view... I like having a 'real' webpage :)

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
Oh I know, but if it was in an app that was only pulling text from the site and ran faster then I'd be in trouble but I LOVE our browser and how it can load anything. I've tried visiting forums on my BB Curve and BB Storm and it wasn't very enjoyable. I love doing it on the Droid though. Especially opening up different threads in different windows/tabs :D

Sweet Daddy

Reaction score
Great part of having a webkit browser is not needing an app to view sites.... I don't bother with the mobile view... I like having a 'real' webpage :)

You took the words right out of my mouth! Mobile websites are like reading magazines with no pictures!

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score

You took the words right out of my mouth! Mobile websites are like reading magazines with no pictures!
Yup :)
.... I think those are called books :icon_ devil: (the ones without pictures. lol)

RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Hey,

well it might be usefull to guys having only 2G Network available to where they are.
And there is a nice app from the german android forums android-hilfe.de on the market.

If ya make it like this would be cool ^^

Tigger