edit: SCORE!

sorry I had not seen Miami's post I was busy making the Poll Thread. -=Jason=-

you'll really be happy now

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
a formal announcement is coming folks, but yes Df and Nexus1 are live on tapatalk tonight. They have been tested and seem to work well......so enjoy yourselves...remeber you will have to buy the $2 version to post. None of that comes to Df so there is nothing we can do about it

Reaction score
I dunno but the mobile version of this site looks like the regular version on my phone :confused:

koralyne

Reaction score
Did the admins add this thread to everyones follow list? cuz ive never visited this thread before, yet im getting email alerts for it every time someone posts in it. (even if i dont visit it between posts)

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Did the admins add this thread to everyones follow list? cuz ive never visited this thread before, yet im getting email alerts for it every time someone posts in it. (even if i dont visit it between posts)

No I didnt do that and we never would........i'll check the sever side t see whats up

Phillipsave

Reaction score
I saw the email alert, clicked ok, then it froze my droid, and I had to reboot. The next time it appeared I clicked cancel.

koralyne

Reaction score

No I didnt do that and we never would........i'll check the sever side t see whats up

But hey, this is pretty neat anyways =D