Droid forum app

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ICS Tapatalk. It used to be in the Play Store until they decided to use a different design. I was one of the developers.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1414720961751.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1414720961751.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 190

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
ICS Tapatalk. It used to be in the Play Store until they decided to use a different design. I was one of the developers.

I remember that one. This second one I had was different than that one too. Closer to the current one I guess.

Sent from my Note 4

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I remember that one. This second one I had was different than that one too. Closer to the current one I guess.

Sent from my Note 4

I haven't seen the new version yet, I got out of theming shortly after. Haven't touched an apk in over a year.

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
I'm still not sure what the idea behind the orange was. I'm guessing some people like orange. For my phone I like black. Black prolongs my battery life. Which is one of the reason I will not be liking the new skin on the Note 4. It is too bright and should give people the option to revert back to black.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I'm still not sure what the idea behind the orange was. I'm guessing some people like orange. For my phone I like black. Black prolongs my battery life. Which is one of the reason I will not be liking the new skin on the Note 4. It is too bright and should give people the option to revert back to black.
I don't mind it on the phone ui itself. I don't spend a lot of time in settings & other places like that. With that said, I also always go with black within apps that give me the choice.

Sent from my Note 4

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
I have been automating everything with MacroDroid. I was using Tasker, but if I can't find the Tasker coding online I usually give up. MacroDroid isn't as flexible, but it has suited most of my needs and it is super easy to use. It has cut my Settings app needs down almost completely.