Droid for my boss??

Grabraham

Reaction score
My boss is itching to get rid of the Moto Q he inherited from me :icon_eek: he is frequently using his phone on the go in his car and many of the "phone basics' are kind of 'sub-optimal' on the droid in my opinion ((Dont start I love the phone and would not give it up for anything at the moment)) But anyhow- As far as android phones on verizon go- any with a physical keypad that is easy to use while driving OR any app that would let him give IN CALL voice to keypad translations- for example when he calls into his office voice mail and is logged into his vm box is there any way he can say 'seven' or 'next' and have the phone dial 7 to advance to hs next voicemail?

itzkr0me

Reaction score
Not sure about the apps, but for the general phone, I'd go for the incredible. The speed is phenomenal.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
But anyhow- As far as android phones on verizon go- any with a physical keypad
You can check Verizon's site to confirm but AFAIK only the Droid has a physical keyboard. None of them have dedicated physical keypads for dialing numbers.

Not sure about the apps, but for the general phone, I'd go for the incredible. The speed is phenomenal.
Interesting recommendation given the OP. How is the Incredible a better option for the OP's boss given the above requirements?

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
^lol, exactly.

If you want a Android phone to give to your boss, go with the Droid. It just seems more business like than the Inc. Or wait to see whats coming out in the next few months.

Last edited:

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Droid keyboard is anything but easy to use while driving....

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
^lol, I know... I just in the middle of editing my post right before you posted.....I got keyboard confused with keypad...

I should have left up "if he can find an app that does what his boss wants"....I dont know what to say .....the screens on both are good enuff where he shouldnt miss a physical keypad. But wait a few months. At least have a few more choices to choose from.

Last edited: