droid flashing/OS download

ClumsyNinja21

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Then just watch the phone. As it gets to 99% or whatever u will see the phone turn off. At this point quickly grab the d pad up before it powers on again.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
E

exciter72

Reaction score
Well, done as u guys suggested, and pressed the dpad on reboot, but it still fails at switching to bypass mode....tried about 4 times...the last time the phone kept rebooting itself..it would boot to a blank screen...until I finally shut it off before it ran my battery down. One other question....is anything used at all from sd card on antype of recovery?

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
Well, done as u guys suggested, and pressed the dpad on reboot, but it still fails at switching to bypass mode
Are you pressing up on the dpad? up is with the phone sideways, or right with it vertically.

is anything used at all from sd card on antype of recovery?
Your backups are saved on the SD.

OP
E

exciter72

Reaction score
I press the d pad up with the phone turn sideways... THing is, it will reboot itself into loader whether i hold the d pad down or not.....

OP
E

exciter72

Reaction score
Shameless bump

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
And you still can't get rsd lite to pass with 100% and/or still get the error codes?
I googled "ERROR: Phone[0000]: The "Motorola_Flash" Interface could not be found" and saw it could have been the drivers, but that didn't make sense because rsd lite recognized your phone. Since your phone only boots into recovery, rsd lite may be your only hope.
I think you should post this in the Rescue Squad section and see what they say.

Swyped from a Droid

lovewow

Reaction score
Tried suggestions from both and even tried the two different sbf files and both failed.

Candyman990

Reaction score
solution?

I had a similar (if not the same) problem with my phone. I took the SD card out when the phone was dead, charged it up, and it started right up. I restarted it several times, put the SD back in, and haven't had any issues so far.