1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid Flash to Metro PCS spot check

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by droidster1, Aug 13, 2010.

1. droidster1

droidster1 New Member

This is more of answer checking and not so much a question to flashing my Droid to Metro. I've been lurking here for while and have to say its been one hell of a journey. Everyone on this forum has been very very informative. Here goes..........

1. Install SPRecovery.

2. Root phone to gain administrative access. Superuser Permission - Little ninja dude.

3. Install ROM. I used SmokedGlass 6.0.1. The latest one that lets you install through SPRecovery with update.zip.

4. Flash the phone to Metro. It is really as easy as just using CDMA Workshop to change the phones PRL??? *2288 test says the phone is with Metro and updated to 2004. Went into program mode and changed the MIED to match my 10 digit number.

5. Push ESN to metro inventory. Has to be done by third party using Hudinisoft. Can this be done just by giving them my ESN/MIED or do they need the phone physically?

6. Phone should now be working on metro, talk and text only. No web or app access.

7. To get Web and app access, follow the how to guide on Howard Forums.

Phone should now be fully functional on Metro, more or less.

I think I'm in the home stretch or maybe been doing everything backwards (did everything but step 2, yea I know, total noob), but all I have to do now is to push my ESN to Metro???? Even if I have to do everything again, I've done it so many times I feel like I can just fly through it.

Thanks everyone.
  2. comk4ver

comk4ver Member

What about mms? I heard those don't work and neither did the tethering?
Search tags for this page

can you flash a motorola droid to metro pcs

flash a droid to metro pcs

full flash droid x metro pcs
fully flash droid to metro pcs

how to flash android phone to metro pcs

how to flash droid bionic to metro

how to flash motorola droid x to metro pcs

how to fully flash motorola droidx to metropcs
s3 metro howard forums