1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid Eyeball

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by dandanthesuperman, Dec 25, 2009.

1. dandanthesuperman

dandanthesuperman New Member

Before I ask my question, I must say I consider myself a smart guy, but it took me ten minutes to find where to click to post! (I'm getting old and losing my technical prowess, so hopefully there's a young'un out there to help me)

So here's the question: I don't care how much battery it would chew up, but is there anyway that the Droid Eyeball can become a screensaver and always be on when the phone is 'locked'? It looks cool! I see it on startup and always think of the Terminator. (I may be aging, but I still think like a kid)
  2. Droids

Droids New Member

yep, would be cool. Any kind of animated wallpaper running on top of the lock screen would be cool. Touch the screen and it goes back to the lock screen, that sort of thing would be a nice touch.
  3. General_Lee86

General_Lee86 New Member

Yes I would like that to hopefully they might have one when I get my droid which I hope is very soon!
Search tags for this page

droid eyeball