Droid Explorer

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by mjones1052, Dec 24, 2009.

1. mjones1052

mjones1052 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I've been on these forums the past few days and read several articles and haven't really seen this pop up. This program allows you to explore everything on your phones memory, flash roms, copy files off of phone, and a ton of other useful features.

Droid Explorer

This program is definitely nice, just be careful obviously because I'm sure its very easy to screw it up, especially rooted.

2. Bear in NM

Bear in NM Active Member

Ratings:
    +1
    MJones,

It looks interesting. I have been using Root Explorer on the phone side, and it has been a little buggy for me. Right now I am afraid to use it much, due to some of the oddities.

As to Droid Explorer, do you have to "switch" the r/w status of the directories to carry out the functions, or does this happen transparently? I read through the entire link, and this is not mentioned. Kinda the same question regarding chmod/permissions?

Thanks for the link, I think I will check it out.

Craig

3. mjones1052

mjones1052 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Honestly, I haven't gotten time to mess with it all that much. I think you would have to go and make it r/w and then unmount, etc. Not entirely sure though, will have to test it. Just the ROM flashing and package installer is nice in itself. There are several other plug-ins that come with it to check out as well.

Search tags for this page
droid explorer error out of memory

droid explorer out of memory