1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid ERIS users, EASY ROOT!

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by lopedo, Aug 6, 2010.

1. lopedo

lopedo New Member

Universal Eris Root for Dummies! - Android Forums

All credit goes to the creator and editor of THAT thread.

Personal notes: The steps were easy to follow, but make sure, make DAMN sure you install APP2SD (somebody can help you find the tutorial, I'm sure, I lost the link, sorry) first. Without this, you won't be able to put most ROMS on. My phone reset and froze about 20 times before I backed it up and started over.

And please, guys, make a back up. I completed my first root today, but it WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED without creating a backup. No matter how advanced you are, or how new, BACKUP, BACKUP,BACKUP! Don't be that guy! :D

Other than that, if you're afraid, just go for it. I did, and while I don't know how to overclock or do anything super cool yet, it's nice to know the option is there, and when more time comes, I'll research as I did before, and continue using my phone.
Search tags for this page

droid eris easy root

droideriseasyroot
easiest way to root droid eris

easy root eris

easy root for droid eris

easy root htc droid eris
eris root for dummies
root eris

universal eris root for dummies