Droid Eris KaosFroyoV36 dropped calls

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Eris' started by jmguinn1231, Oct 12, 2010.

1. jmguinn1231

jmguinn1231 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    My phone receives calls, I answer, and the call immediately drops. OR, I answer, I hear the other party, they don't hear me. I dial them right back, and the phone works fine.

I have had this experience for the past couple of weeks. last week I returned my first ERIS due to another issue. It was running Froyo V32, and doing the same dropped call thing. So, I got a brand new phone, ERIS, rooted it and put the new KaosFroyo v36 ROM on. Still doing the dropped call thing.

Im wondering if it could be a taskkiller issue, or something like that. No idea. I'm not really techy, and would appreciate help.

Thanks!

2. Bob Dammit

Bob Dammit Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +17
    There are a couple other users having call issues too. Have you tried a different FroYo ROM to see if the problem is ROM particular?

3. cdexsw

cdexsw Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    since it seems to be only doing after you root and use a custom rom.....flash it back to stock.

try using it stock (nonroot/no custom rom) for a week or so and see how it works.

4. mellooney

mellooney New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Are you still having this problem. I already rooted my phone when I updated to 2.1. I was just about to update to KaosFroyoV37, which I found when I followed the directions to download V36. I don't see the call drop issue as a fix in V37.

5. xkillerxjebusx

xkillerxjebusx New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Im running kaos froyo v37 and no drop call issues. Just lose net sometimes if gps is on

Sent from my FroyoEris using DroidForums App

6. powerhouselb

powerhouselb New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Rooted mine last night and installed the KaosFroyo v37. No real issues to report. It was a bit buggy, but after using it for a while, the buggy-ness seemed to go away. So far, so good.

Search tags for this page

dropped calls with a855 droid