Droid Eris KaosFroyoV36 dropped calls

jmguinn1231

Reaction score
My phone receives calls, I answer, and the call immediately drops. OR, I answer, I hear the other party, they don't hear me. I dial them right back, and the phone works fine.

I have had this experience for the past couple of weeks. last week I returned my first ERIS due to another issue. It was running Froyo V32, and doing the same dropped call thing. So, I got a brand new phone, ERIS, rooted it and put the new KaosFroyo v36 ROM on. Still doing the dropped call thing.

Im wondering if it could be a taskkiller issue, or something like that. No idea. I'm not really techy, and would appreciate help.

Thanks!

C

cdexsw

since it seems to be only doing after you root and use a custom rom.....flash it back to stock.

try using it stock (nonroot/no custom rom) for a week or so and see how it works.

mellooney

Reaction score
Are you still having this problem. I already rooted my phone when I updated to 2.1. I was just about to update to KaosFroyoV37, which I found when I followed the directions to download V36. I don't see the call drop issue as a fix in V37.

xkillerxjebusx

Reaction score
Im running kaos froyo v37 and no drop call issues. Just lose net sometimes if gps is on

Sent from my FroyoEris using DroidForums App

powerhouselb

Reaction score
Rooted mine last night and installed the KaosFroyo v37. No real issues to report. It was a bit buggy, but after using it for a while, the buggy-ness seemed to go away. So far, so good.