Droid Eris Discontinued - A Sad Day

Bigwidge

Reaction score
So if the eris is discontinued, once the remaining stock of eris's are gone, what does that mean we would get in place of a replacement eris? (Hopefully a new phone)

UNC

Reaction score
You'll get a refurbished Eris.
I already got a replacement droid and it was remanufactured.

motomaniac

Reaction score
Definitely think Devour should have bit it before this phone. Had an eris before I got my droid and thought it was a great phone. Once I became familiar with the android OS though I just needed more speed and power. R.I.P. to the phone that finally gave me the strength to ditch the iphone.........

OP
J

JohnDroid

Perhaps this was a decision HTC made and not Verizon

motomaniac

Reaction score
Sometimes I don't understand these companies.....I think one of the things apple has right is the way they launch their devices. One every year with slightly more than subtle changes compared to the last, and usually significant hardware upgrade every 2yrs....every year almost to the day...and people go fricken nuts over the iphone......what if htc and motorola would do the same...we would all have something to get super excited about...I mean I just bought my droid a measly 6 months into its life cycle and next month a new one is coming out ....same with htc....they drop devices like every 2 weeks!! Just wish companies would stand behind their products for a more expensive period of time