1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid eris and bluetooth

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by dan324, Mar 5, 2010.

1. dan324

dan324 New Member

Ok, so I have an Eris now updated to 2.1. I have a plantronics voyager 975 and a Jabra sp700. One day i switched from the jabra to the plantronics so i could make a call, when to my amazement my streaming audio (Pandora) was playing through the plantronics. Now, suddenly i know that the plantronics is capable of playing the stream. so why in the world won't it do it again. yes i know its not a2dp but i have heard it and it was awesome. so my question is Does anyone know how to make the phone play media throught the bluetooth again? is there a way to trick the phone into sending the signal out?
  2. mek_man

mek_man New Member

you're not the first one this has happened too. I am curious what causes it.
  3. dan324

dan324 New Member

i just want to duplicate the problem, therefore it will be a solution. lol