1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid email header info stripped off

Discussion in 'Android Forum' started by Dana1234, Mar 2, 2011.

1. Dana1234

Dana1234 New Member

Using the Motorola Droid email client for a corporate email account, when I reply to or forward an email I have received, the header information from the original email is stripped off (sender, date/time sent, other recipients, subject). And, the signature line is not automatically inserted.

I spoke to Verizon support (level 1 and level 2). They pushed me to Motorola. Motorola said call Google. Google does not have tech support for their Android software.

Any way to correct this? Or is this a restriction by the Verizon to (marginally) reduce the number of bits going over their data channel?
Search tags for this page
android date stripped from forward email
android email app doesnt show header info
android email app view message header
android email cuts off header

android email headers

android email reply-to header
android view email headers
android view internet email headers
corporate email android reply header
driod dropping email headers
forward email from driod not include header