Droid dominating

nol3afclover

Reaction score
There's no doubt that the iPhone remains the superior device in pretty much all ways. I will say that the Android platform is extremely fast advancing and has come along faster than what Apple did back in it's day. However, the iPhone 4 beats any Android based device on the market as of today - anyone who denies that is being biased and a homer.
Do you even own a Android phone?? Or did you join this forum to say how " great" the I phone is??.lol. I don't see how the iPhone is superior to Droid.

My first post was regarding a problem that I have encountered during my first 2 days of Droid ownership. My incoming e-mails are going straight to 'Read Mail'. After 70+ views, still a mystery. So yes, I own a Droid, though I also own an iPhone.

deputc26

Reaction score
There's no doubt that the iPhone remains the superior device in pretty much all ways. I will say that the Android platform is extremely fast advancing and has come along faster than what Apple did back in it's day. However, the iPhone 4 beats any Android based device on the market as of today - anyone who denies that is being biased and a homer.
Do you even own a Android phone?? Or did you join this forum to say how " great" the I phone is??.lol. I don't see how the iPhone is superior to Droid.

My first post was regarding a problem that I have encountered during my first 2 days of Droid ownership. My incoming e-mails are going straight to 'Read Mail'. After 70+ views, still a mystery. So yes, I own a Droid, though I also own an iPhone.
So in what ways is the iPhone superior? certainly not browser speed or voice quality or GPS capabilities... though I will grant that the UI is smoother, and well, that's about it.

Cassdroid

Reaction score
I never stayed up all night playing with my iphone... oh wait i had a bb lol..

I am not male enough to play the big &% game but I have to say I thought about a iphone played with friends thought etc first time i played with a droid i was sold.. Im a total Droid lover for life

Bilgediver

Reaction score
I too love what I can do and customize on my phone.
Rooted Droid 1 can do so much more than iPhone users can even dream of!

Just remember
iPhone users can only do what Apple wants them to
Rooted Android users can do anything they want to!

You're comparing a rooted Droid to a non-jailbroken iphone? Well of course there's no comparison. You need to compare a jailbroken iPhone with a rooted Droid.

You're right, I completely forgot about the jailbreakers lol.
(side note I still remember the stories of jailbroken iphones in Apple stores, I really laughed at those ones).

Even still, a non-rooted Droid can still put a non-jailbroken iphone to shame. a non-rooted phone can still have widgets on its home screen. I have a photo frame widget of my girlfriend and I on my home screen, can an iphone user say that?

tcrews

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
android.snkbitten.com
I too love what I can do and customize on my phone.
Rooted Droid 1 can do so much more than iPhone users can even dream of!

Just remember
iPhone users can only do what Apple wants them to
Rooted Android users can do anything they want to!

You're comparing a rooted Droid to a non-jailbroken iphone? Well of course there's no comparison. You need to compare a jailbroken iPhone with a rooted Droid.

A "stock" Droid is more capable than a jailbroken iPhone.

And yes I have both a Droid and a jailbroken iPhone (both currently...right now....using one for work, one for personal).....though my Droid is no longer stock either.