Droid Doesn't

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Dejavoo, Dec 9, 2009.

1. Martin030908

Martin030908 DF Super Moderator

i fit in as the casual user and it def does do exactly what i need. I haven't really put it through any 'heavy usage'. just simple searches...IMO the gps works great. I've used TomTom for as long as they've been out and so far I haven't missed it.
  2. heavyMGS

heavyMGS New Member

I thought I just could not figure out how to save locations...so it was not me : ) as far as the GPS goes, it has worked like a dream for me. Would it be nice to save locations = yes. Will we be able to do it in the future as well as do other cool stuff I didn't even know I wanted to do = more then likely. So far, coming from a BB Storm, I love the phone! Now if we could just get a quality FB app.
  3. Dejavoo

Dejavoo New Member

I appreciate all the posts that people have given me with techie ways to save a location. I'm not that sophisticated to use these back door methods. As for you people who post with anger "how dare you say droid doesn't" are you on commission??? I'm just like you I bought and paid for my droid, is it a great product...yes...could it be better...yes. The intentions of my Post was to generate discussion to hopefully catch the attention of Google / VZ and make it easier for us to use. Someone said this is still beta, cool I'm ok with that and glad, therefore "This is why I posted this Thread unded the Suggestion Thread to Google and VZ please make it easier to waypoint locations. If you are in favor of this please post replies, and hopefully they will release a patch to make it easier. If I offended you by attacking the almighty Droid, grab that ohh so sacred phone of yours and call someone who cares!!!
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2009
  4. JayMonster

JayMonster New Member

Being one of those that posted in anger, I will say it was the smarmy title as well as your "all "ya gotta do is" which garnered the response you recived from me since it hardly sounds like a "suggestion."

And the people that "care" are the same people that I get help from and try to help through this board... so pull yourself off your high horse and perhaps think about how something may come across to others. Tongue in cheek doesn't always come off well in text.