1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid doesn't ring or vibrate

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by Slothead, Aug 24, 2010.

1. Slothead

Slothead New Member

This is really weird! Yesterday I realized that my Droid would only ring the first time a different phone number called it. The second or third time that same number called, the phone would not ring or vibrate. I have now determined that it doesn't ring or vibrate for any phone call unless you clear the call log. Is it supposed to do that with the new OS? I would much rather maintain my call log for future reference.
  2. Slothead

Slothead New Member

I may have figured it out. I opened Call Filter and it is checked to control specified numbers and "add the last incoming number" appears in a block below. I don't remember doing that but maybe I did (maybe even without knowing it). In any case I unchecked "Control specified numbers" and it appears to be working correctly again.
Search tags for this page
android call blocker phone does not ring at all
best call blocker android doesnt vibrate
droid 2 global doesn't ring
droid bionic 1 second ring
droid bionic doesn't ring
droid does not vibrate

droid doesn't ring

droid razr doesn't ring
droid razr wont ring or vibrate
my android phone doesn't ring

my droid doesn't ring