1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid doesn't receive picture msg after update

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by FFNPMcD, Sep 5, 2010.

1. FFNPMcD

FFNPMcD New Member

Hope this hasn't been covered..if so forgive me..
    I'm currently using the Moto Droid and a buddy has the Droid Incredible. After both phones have received the Froyo OTA update I am unable to receive picture messages from him. (Another guy with the Moto Droid is having the same problems getting the picture messages from him).
    If the message is sent to a Black Berry and forwarded to me I can receive the message just fine...
    Is there a setting i need to adjust? FTW I'm using the factory installed messenger.

Thanks for any help.

***Mods... I started this thread under general discussions, and realized it was wrong place .. can that thread be deleted? I'm sorry:icon_eek:
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2010
  2. maxheadroom

maxheadroom New Member

im having the same problem with my incredible too. All kinds of apps running that i didnt start and cant turn off. I cant even turn Pandora off.
  3. FFNPMcD

FFNPMcD New Member

My buddy did a factory reset and it fixed everything.. might want to give that a try
Search tags for this page

droid doesnt recieve photos

unable to open pictures from iphones on droid device

why doesnt my android receive pictures