1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid doesn['t know its own battery charge, I think.

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by TengokuDROID, May 19, 2011.

1. TengokuDROID

TengokuDROID New Member

Ok. This has just began happening lately. My DROID's battery life is completely retarded now. I turn on my DROID with 80% of battery life, not so bad, and then I begin to just browse the market. About 10 minutes later, Im on 70, and then like 5 SECONDS later, it says 50.

I LOVE this phone, but it has just too many issues! Anyone know whats up with my battery? I've tried removing batterystats.bin, and I still get this issue. Sigh.

EDIT: And if it helps, Im using an ultra-low voltage kernel. I used this to get more juice.
  2. jimmydene84

jimmydene84 New Member

Try going up to just a LV kernel, and wipe the battery stats in whatever recovery u r running.....let it die, fully charge it....and should work better

Sent from my Droid
Search tags for this page
droid 3 doesn't charge
droid battery doesn't charge
droid x battery doesn't last

droid x2 doesnt know.wht its charge is, juat a question mark

phone doesnt know its own battery
what is the battery does not charge on a android