Droid does website leaked with bionic specs?.

Droidrage729

Reaction score
The leaked bionic specs are no shocker. But 299.99 are you kidding me??? Vz has some balls nickel and diming like that. I they should be so lucky to sell any at 199.99. Definitely sticking with my d3 the bionic specs are not worth 299.99.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't care that it's $299. I knew it would be. I'm still getting it come august 4th. I'm a little suprised they kept the omap 4430 instead ofbthe 4460 but thats fine. Oh and I like the fact the FFC is 2MP.

A2Aegis

Reaction score
The leaked bionic specs are no shocker. But 299.99 are you kidding me??? Vz has some balls nickel and diming like that. I they should be so lucky to sell any at 199.99. Definitely sticking with my d3 the bionic specs are not worth 299.99.

What did you expect the specs to be? This is pretty much what we've been hearing for the last few weeks.

axlerod

Reaction score
$199 or $299, the bionic is mine the first day it is available.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
Droidrage729

Droidrage729

Reaction score
How much is the atrix?

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score
How much is the atrix?

199$ and 530$ off contract.
But its Verizon were talking about. Once they realize people want the phone, I wouldn't be surprised if its $350

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
Droidrage729

Droidrage729

Reaction score
Oh so vz customers should pay more for the same device atnt has. Well then again it is an imperfect 4g device that's worth an extra 100 at least. I swear you guys would buy a TURD if verizon gave it a droid eye and a New sticker. The a droidx2 is a better buy they the bionic hands down has everything the bionic does minus the battery devouring 4g or the ffc no one will use.

c_mack9

Reaction score
Oh so vz customers should pay more for the same device atnt has. Well then again it is an imperfect 4g device that's worth an extra 100 at least. I swear you guys would buy a TURD if verizon gave it a droid eye and a New sticker. The a droidx2 is a better buy they the bionic hands down has everything the bionic does minus the battery devouring 4g or the ffc no one will use.

DX2 sucks, i had one for 3 weeks and returned it and got a D3. its a million times better than that ****ty DX2, it wont be hard for the bionic to beat it.

mjones73

Reaction score
I don't get how people can argue one way or another over which phone is better when the phone in question has very little details out.. Most of the arguments are built on assumptions and speculation...

kashmir728

Reaction score
I hope my decision to go with the droid 3 was a right one. The bionic looks very promising, but I have no use for 4g at this time, especially since my girlfriend has the charge and her battery life is terrible. But I guess we'll find out come august.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Java

Reaction score
I hope my decision to go with the droid 3 was a right one. The bionic looks very promising, but I have no use for 4g at this time, especially since my girlfriend has the charge and her battery life is terrible. But I guess we'll find out come august.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

From what I have seen and heard, the Charge has amazing battery life. Is she leaving 4G on at all times and not using WiFi when it's available? If she has 4G on at all times, that's her fault for not turning it off. Smartphones aren't ever going to be built for that

Zetsumei

Reaction score

DX2 sucks, i had one for 3 weeks and returned it and got a D3. its a million times better than that ****ty DX2, it wont be hard for the bionic to beat it.

DX2 is a great phone, just crappy memory management.

Xerrus

Reaction score
From what I have seen and heard, the Charge has amazing battery life. Is she leaving 4G on at all times and not using WiFi when it's available? If she has 4G on at all times, that's her fault for not turning it off. Smartphones aren't ever going to be built for that

The Droid Charge's battery life IS absolutely terrible. I don't live in a 4G area, keep my network connection on CDMA only so it's not always searching for 4G that's not around and ALWAYS turn data off before I lock the screen. I'm lucky to make it through my whole 8 hour shift at work with out it dying. And that's if it's at 100% when I walk in the door. 60% of the day it just sits in my pocket.

I had a DX with an 1800 battery and that thing lasted all day. First chance I get I'm ditching the charge and going back to Motorola for the Bionic

sent from my Droid Charge