1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid Does Racing

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by DSCRACING, Nov 22, 2009.

1. DSCRACING

DSCRACING New Member

I own and drive the world fastest SRT4 and enjoy having the best of best, I've always been a little envious of the i-phone, But I would never switch to the server. Now I have a phone that surpasses all my wants. I Love the Droid and with the open operating system and momentum the the phone has things can only going to get better and more fun.. DROID DOES! :icon_ banana:
  2. BillTheCat

BillTheCat New Member

Welcome to the forums. I'm a fellow automotive enthusiast, though obviously with far less tuning skill than you. Love modding my cars for performance, and plan to carry that over to the Droid as I become more comfortable with it.

FYI, I have already contacted the folks at PLX about getting Android support for their performance meter & datalogging software. Planning to contact others as well, just to make sure they all know we're out here & interested.
  3. JimMariner

JimMariner Rescue Squad

:motdroidhoriz: Welcome "DSCRACING" to DroidForums :motdroidvert:

I see there is no convincing needed here for you. We are glad to have you here @ DroidForums. We hope you enjoy your time in the Community !!!

Go into the Cars Section and post a little about your car too !!! Ah I see you already did :p
  4. DSCRACING

DSCRACING New Member

Very nice! Thank You guys!