Droid Does Moment!!

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Gagemeister894, Mar 22, 2010.

1. Gagemeister894

Gagemeister894 New Member

So I went down to Atlanta to see a Megadeth concert (which was kick ass by the way). Well today i went to the Lenox Mall before returning back to my home state of South Carolina, and visited the Apple Store. I was looking at the new Iphone 3G, which made me enjoy the look and feel of my droid oh so much more. I was trying out the different apps that both phones had (facebook, youtube, etc...) and my droid (wich is rooted to 800mhz w/ live wallpapers and smoked glass v6 blue) was loading everything wwwaaayy faster.
    I then decided to film my droid via the Gayphone so that when people were considering buying it they would see how awesome the droid was. I pulled up the cam corder on the phone and started recording me using my droid. I was pointing out the motion background, and all the widgets that were on my droid (which from what little i saw, the Iphone didn't have widgets). After about 3 minutes of "filming" I noticed that the phone had stopped recording after like 10 seconds. So I immediately tried a few more times to film, and the Iphone would not film for more than 10 seconds at a time. I was recording songs from Megadeth that were 10 minutes in length before my phone stopped recording them. And then when my motodroid did stop at the 10 minute mark, it would automatically begin a new recording so i didn't miss anything!
    Long story short, I hope some fan boy picks up that Iphone and see the pictures and videos of my "way better" droid and ends up going to a Verizon and getting a droid :)

:motdroidhoriz::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::motdroidhoriz:
  2. MJ5150

MJ5150 New Member

Why did you post this in Droid Hacks?

-Mike
  3. woodyman

woodyman New Member Developer

lol, i was wondering the same, but it is kinda funny..
  4. Gagemeister894

Gagemeister894 New Member

Had multiple windows open on different threads and got them confused (still lacking some sleep) But if it does count, there is mention that my droid is hacked :) I'll do better next time Gentlemen...maybe get some rest before I surf the forums lol >_>
  5. MJ5150

MJ5150 New Member

You can sleep when you're dead. Carry on soldier. :D

-Mike