1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid does iPad doesn't

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible' started by muffstic, May 31, 2010.

1. muffstic

muffstic New Member

The iPad isn't year old hardware. What's their excuse now?
  2. jbjtkbw00

jbjtkbw00 New Member

That dude was horrible. He talked a lot about stuff, but when it came to demo-ing, he was clunky and just couldn't pull it off or edited out the actual test. lame.
  3. pc747

pc747 Administrator Staff Member

Dude bought an ipad to work. I played with it an have to admit it is a nice device But It is not worth the price. Drop the price to a reasonable number and I will think about it. I am not paying 600-900 bucks for a tablet that require docking stations and does not have flash, somthing that my 275 net book can do, and do well. My net book has flash, I can hook up an external drive for movies. The ipad is just too overpriced.
  4. BKS

BKS New Member

They've just paved the way. By this time next year I imagine there will be multiple tablet options like theirs from different companies, which in turn will drive the price way down.
  5. HarshReality

HarshReality Member

I wish they would drive the autobahn instead of school crossing speeds...