Droid Does Flash 10.1 Post your Examples!

J

Johnly

[video=youtube;wRk8nv3sdOk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRk8nv3sdOk]YouTube - Droid Does Flash[/video]
My video player is a little weak, as it is a digital camera first. A quick example of the power of android on the Motorola Droid! Please post flash examples, especially if you have better equipment than me!

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
do not have a vid to paste but all i have to say is this:

nfl.com finally...I get the real site like when I am on a computer.

OP
J

Johnly

After the froyo install, just use apkinstaller from the market, and get you some flash~!

Leonius

Reaction score
I actually keep flash uninstalled most of the time as it slows down my browsing for any site with adds. I keep the apk handy for when I need it though.

I think it needs froyo which requires root until an ota update comes out.

Anomander

Reaction score
I actually keep flash uninstalled most of the time as it slows down my browsing for any site with adds. I keep the apk handy for when I need it though.

I thought there was the nonrooted way of getting Froyo onto your phone? At least thats what I thought when I put it on this morning and I was not rooted before that.

bmb0205

Reaction score

Whenever I go to nfl.com on xscope it goes to the mobile version and I can't figure out how to change it. Any ideas?

pinesal

Reaction score

Whenever I go to nfl.com on xscope it goes to the mobile version and I can't figure out how to change it. Any ideas?

Go to settings and change User Agent to Computer.

Flash is cool but doesn't work all the time like when a game needs you to swipe but instead it moves the page around.

Also there is a game on the front page of Newgrounds.com — Everything, By Everyone called Larry and the Gnomes and it always crashed the browser before the gameplay can start.

Anomander

Reaction score
Installed the Flash 10.1 player and was able to watch the Highlights of the Stanley Cup tonight. Funny thing is Flash is not liking my computer much and always stutters bad on Firefox and IE. Highlights looked pretty decent on my Droid :D

OP
J

Johnly

If you are rooted, then use add free, it will block adds, and let you surf faster. Add free and froyo broke me to root.

OP
J

Johnly

Darn, I wish someone had flash, and some rich equipment to post better vids! You reading this with the credentials, blackberry, and iPhone are asleep! Post us a vid!