Droid DNA keeps going into Dock/Car mode

goodwill295

Reaction score
Hey everyone, i was wondering if anyone is going through the same troubles as me with my phone. Periodically, last night, my phone kept going into Dock mode like this:
screenshot_2013-10-06-22-52-54.png

And it wouldn't charge at all.

Later that night I noticed that i could put my phone into landscape mode while at the home screen and lock screen, which I've never been able to do before.
screenshot_2013-10-07-00-18-11.png

Lock Screen
screenshot_2013-10-07-00-32-50.png

And then right before I went to bed last night, my phone went into car mode and wouldn't charge...
screenshot_2013-10-07-08-36-06.png

Has this happened to anyone else? This all happened before and after I updated to the newest firmware.

zbradley19

Reaction score
Ran into the same issues... here's the steps from HTC

Please perform a wipe cache partition, see steps below:

Make sure that Fastboot is not checked, in order for you to see this information, please go to Settings>Power>Fastboot

•With the phone turn off
•Please, Press and Hold Volume Down while your device is off
•Briefly tap the Power button until Hboot appears.(White screen with three android characters)
•Please, Tap Volume Down to highlight recovery
•Tap the Power button
•When you see a screen with a red triangle and an exclamation point hold Volume Up
•Please, Tap Power this will bring up the hidden recovery menu
•Tap Volume Down to highlight "Wipe cache Partition" (make sure to highlight this option)
•Please, Tap power to begin this process

dmproske

Reaction score
Mine was doing this recently while on a charger. Narrowed it down to the charger going bad. Replaced charger hasn't happened again.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk